Friday, January 21, 2011

A Happy List:  Things That Are Helping Me Out Of  This Winter Grind...

 Having something to look forward to makes the time go by just a little bit faster

1) Mentally Planning  My Summer Vacations:

** Vegas in June
** Virginia Beach in August

2) Thoughts of a possible snow day, the only thing good about terrible weather

3) Just Dance 2 on the Wii! So Much Fun. Keeps me up and moving around at home while I am stuck inside...

4) While I am stuck inside, shows like: The Bachelor, American IdolGrey's Anatomy and The Office help fight the winter blues

5) Getting myself to the gym after work, so I can get in shape and not only....

6) Browse the Victoria's Secret swimsuit catalog but actually BUY a few new swim suits to show off! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment